Group Buy – Stemmler’s Homestead Honey & Ironwood Coffee
Orders will be accepted until Thursday, Oct 1,
Orders will be ready for pick up at Edge Hill Country School on Wednesday, Oct 7,
If you have questions please email Jessica at email@example.com
Stemmler’s Homestead Honey
Stemmler’s Homestead Honey begun as a home school project by their daughter in 1999, the bee business has developed into a family establishment. In 2007, the father purchased his own hives joining their daughters to produce the best local, natural product possible. This is a truly remarkable product because of the industrious bees who gathered it.
Edge Hill School receives over 25% of the value of each order.
Ironwood Coffee Company offers fresh wood-fire roasted, certified organic and fair-trade coffee.
Our priorities are to:
- Provide a wide selection of the finest coffees from around the world
- Maintain uncompromising dedication to freshness and quality, from roastery to cup.
- Uphold high standards of social and environmental responsibility in the selection, production, and delivery of our coffee
- Remain competitive and accessible as an artisanal roastery
- Showcase single origins, with a focus on freshness and diversity. Single origins will rotate bi-annually to ensure the green beans are at optimal levels of freshness
- Provide consistent blend options that are always available throughout the year
- Please note, the shelf life of all the coffee is three months
Edge Hill School receives $5.00 for each bag of coffee sold.
Edge Hill Country School
Address: 423281 Conc. 6, Durham ON, N0G 1R0
Phone: (519) 369-3195
Founded in 1986, Edge Hill Country School is part of a world-wide educational movement with a highly developed curriculum to teach the whole child in an artistically and academically rich environment.
Join Our Newsletter
© 2018-20 Edge Hill Country School All Rights Reserved